Do you have a life insurance policy that you no longer need or want?
- Are your children now independent adults?
- Do you no longer have a spouse to protect?
- Has the price of your policy dramatically increased?
- Have you sold a business and no longer need to protect a partner?
- Has there been a change in your estate planning needs?
CASH FOR YOUR LIFE INSURANCE POLICY
Your life insurance policy may be Much More valuable than you ever thought possible.
A Life Settlement is the sale of an existing life insurance policy for an amount that exceeds its cash surrender value.
Life Settlements provide an opportunity to get the maximum value for your life insurance, as they typically pay over Four Times the Cash Value!
Thus, Life Settlements unlock the potential hidden value in your life insurance policy.
USE THE PROCEEDS ANY WAY YOU WISH!
- Pay for Long-Term Care services in your home or a facility
- Buy Long-Term Care Insurance for a loved one.
- Supplement your retirement income
- Investment opportunities
- Gifts to loved ones or charities
- Education for grandchildren
- Pay off debt or mortgage
Do you qualify for a life settlement?
Here are some general criteria:
- Candidates for a life settlement are generally 70 years of age or older (but younger policy owners with serious medical conditions can also be considered).
- The policy is term or permanent with a death benefit of at least $100,000.
- The policy is at least 2 years old.
Interested in learning the FAIR MARKET VALUE of an unneeded policy?
As a Life Settlement Broker, George will get you a FREE APPRAISAL with bids from multiple institutional investors. By competing to purchase your policy, they drive up the value.
And the worse the health of the insured, the bigger the offer!
On average, life settlements pay more than 400% of the Cash Value.
Don’t surrender your policy for Bottom Dollar from your insurance company! Maybe that’s why they call it “surrender”. You lose when you do.
Last year over 500,000 people who would have been eligible for a life settlement, lapsed or surrendered their valuable policies. Sadly, most were unaware of their life settlement option.
Register here for a FREE APPRAISAL and FREE GUIDE to Life Settlements.